Here's a brief overview of what we offer in the Career Services Office. Feel free to browse around, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
Looking for a job while attending NMU?
- You will have access to Cat Career Tracks once you have registered for classes. Within a week, you will receive an email from us with instructions on how to access your account.
- To save some time when searching for jobs, you can save your search or set up to receive automated emails when a job fits your search.
Need on-campus employment applications?
- Job postings for on-campus jobs will indicate what documents are needed for application. Applications can be found in the Cat Career Tracks' Document Library and below:
- General On-Campus Employment Application - return it to the department that posted the position.
- Downloadable applications for specific departments can be found here.
- Remember that the following departments are frequently hiring and are most often accepting applications:
- Are you looking to work in a specific department, but don't see a job posted? Click here for a list of department contacts, and stop in with a copy of your resume.
- Most on-campus job applications can be personally dropped off, emailed, or mailed to the appropriate department.
You can find sample resumes, as well as other helpful information about how to put together a resume by visiting our Resume Assistance page. The sample resumes used in the presentation are available here:
Questions about work-study jobs? Click here.
- Questions about being awarded work study should be directed to the Financial Aid Office.
Questions about Cat Career Tracks? Click here.
Get answers to some Frequently Asked Questions about Student Employment.
If you have any additional questions related to student employment, feel free to visit Career Services at 3302.3 C.B. Hedgcock, call us at 906-227-2800 or e-mail us at email@example.com.