The services offered by NMU Career Services don’t end at graduation! Alumni are encouraged to complete their free registration with Cat Career Tracks. This system allows you to:
- Search and apply for job opportunities online, 24/7
- Manage multiple resumes, cover letters, and other employment-related documents
- Sign up for on-campus interviews
- View and RSVP for job fairs, workshops, and other career events
- Much more!
NOTE: Graduating students who have an existing account in Cat Career Tracks/Handshake do not need to re-register. Simply enter your existing login information in here.
- Head to the log in page: https://app.joinhandshake.com/
- Log in using your information.
- Complete all profile information – you will need to scroll down to the end of the page to fill out all required fields.
NMU alumni are also welcome to attend any job fairs that are held throughout the year. Alumni are also encouraged to make an appointment for job search strategies, mock interviews, or resume reviews. Please call Career Services at (906) 227-2800 to make an appointment.
Questions? Please contact us