Through Cat Career Tracks, you are able to receive automated emails when a job you are interested in has an upcoming application date, Employer posts new jobs, reminders on your favorite jobs, and even when you start to apply for a job, and don't complete it yet. This can help to streamline your job search efforts.
How to Set Up a Job Agent:
- Log into Cat Career Tracks:
- Students: Log in through MyNMU and click on Cat Career Tracks under the 'Student Services' tab.
- Alumni – https://nmu.joinhandshake.com/
- Click on your name in the top right hand corner.
- Click on 'Notifications.'
- Click 'Edit Notification Preferences.'
- Follow the instructions, and click on the areas where you would wish to receive emails for.
Log in to Cat Career Tracks to get started today!
If you have any questions about setting up a job agent or receiving emails, contact Career Services at 906-227-2800 or e-mail your question to email@example.com.