Students: Log into MyNMU and click on Cat Career Tracks under Student Resources tab.
Login pages for Alumni, Employers, Faculty, Mentors:
Students & Alumni:
- On-campus jobs are posted in Cat Career Tracks/Handshake. Log into your account (via MyNMU) to view open positions today!
- Applications are available in the Resource Library in Cat Career Tracks/Handshake and are also available to print here.
- Once you have been hired, there is important post-hiring paperwork that must be completed with your employer within three days of hire. These documents can be viewed here.
- The Student Employment Handbook was created to provide both students and employers useful information regarding on-campus employment
- To begin your search, log in to Cat Career Tracks via MyNMU. Once you find an internship, contact your academic department to explore the possibility of earning academic credit.
- Download a Resource Guide for Internships, Co-Ops and Summer jobs.
- For a helpful list of other websites to find internships, please click here.
Career Guide - includes Cat Career Tracks/Handshake information, Resume building, Part-time student employment, Preparing for a job fair, Deciphering the business dress code, and more!
Career and Job Search Timeline - suggested items and tasks you should be doing each year to prepare for your career
Stand out to Employers:
Click here for a year-by-year timeline on what you should be doing to prepare for your career and job search
Prepare for an Interview