Finding a Job:
Students & Alumni:
- On-campus jobs are posted in Cat Career Tracks. Log into your account to view open positions today!
- Applications are available in the Resource Library in Cat Career Tracks and are also available to print here.
- Once you have been hired, there is important post-hiring paperwork that must be completed with your employer within three days of hire. These documents can be viewed here.
- The Student Employment Handbook was created to provide both students and employers useful information regarding on-campus employment
- To begin your search, log in to Cat Career Tracks. Once you find an internship, contact your academic department to explore the possibility of earning academic credit.
- Download a Resource Guide for Internships, Co-Ops and Summer jobs.
- For a helpful list of other websites to find internships, please click here.
Stand out to Employers:
Click here for a year-by-year timeline on what you should be doing to prepare for your career and job search
Prepare for an Interview