2012 Housing and Residence Life Photo Contest
October 1-5, 2012
We are looking for 129 of the best photos taken by NMU students for display in the residence hall lobbies and Woodland Park. Students who have a photo selected for this program will not only receive recognition for having their photo(s) selected and displayed, but also receive the enlargement at the end of the display period. The display period is from December 2012 to December 2013.
The review committee will select photos based on the composition and quality of the photo. Enlargements will range from 11x14 to 20x30, depending on the photograph and what is needed for display.
- You must be a current NMU student
- There are a maximum of 10 entries per student
- Photos can be of any subject
- Entries must be taken digitally with at least 5.0 pixels
- Photos may be submitted attached to an email or copied to a CD/DVD or jump drive
- Access and download the entry form (MS Excel format) by clicking here.
- Complete the entry form and email the form back to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must also email your photos to that same address.
- You may also obtain an entry form from the Housing and Residence Life Office (2101 Hedgcock). You can then submit your photos, along with the paper entry form, on a CD/DVD or a jump drive.