If you’re looking for solid employees, you’ll find them at Northern Michigan University.
NMU’s emphasis on service learning supplements students’ time in the classroom with work in the field. Northern students also gain experience through participation in extracurricular activities and employment opportunities outside of their coursework, such as internships, summer jobs and part-time employment. This solid foundation, in combination with their strong work ethic, makes them ideal new hires for your company.
On-campus employers will find useful information in the Student Employment Handbook.
Stay Connected with Cat Career Tracks!
Created with you in mind, this service provides participating employers with the ability to:
- Visit one centralized online location to post and manage an unlimited number of jobs
- Set parameters for your job openings
- Receive email reminders when a student applies for jobs and when a posting is about to expire
- Full access to search for participating students and download their resumes
- Manage student applicants for on-campus interviews
- Register online for career events like job fairs
- Arrange an on-campus information session or table
Take advantage of this easy and free system today! Click on the image below to log in or register.
For more information regarding on-campus employment, please contact us