Through Cat Career Tracks, you are able to receive automated emails (called ‘Job Agents’) when a job you might be interested in is posted. This can help to streamline your job search efforts.
How to Set Up a Job Agent:
- Log into Cat Career Tracks:
- Students: Log in through MyNMU and click on Cat Career Tracks under the 'Student Resources' tab.
- Alumni – https://candidate.gradleaders.com/NMU/Candidates/Login.aspx?pid=2794
- Click on 'Job Search.'
- Enter your desired criteria (you may choose to click on 'More Search Options').
- Click 'Update Search.'
- Click 'Save Search' at the top.
- Name your Job Agent and check the box for 'Email me daily updates.'
Log in to Cat Career Tracks to get started today!
If you have any questions about setting up a job agent or receiving emails, contact Career Services at 906-227-2800 or e-mail your question to email@example.com.