Job Notification E-mails
Through Cat Career Tracks, you are able to receive automated emails (called ‘Job Agents’) when a job you might be interested in is posted. This can help to streamline your job search efforts.
How to Set Up a Job Agent:
- Log into Cat Career Tracks:
- Click on “Job Search” on the top menu.
- Enter your desired criteria. (Clicking on Advanced Search will give you more options, such as: industry, majors, location, etc.)
- Click “Search.”
- In the Search Results Tab, click on “Email me new jobs for this search.”
- In the pop-up box, name your Job Agent. (For example: ‘Part-time On-campus.’) Click Save.
- You will now receive emails for your desired postings.
Log in to Cat Career Tracks to get started today!
If you have any questions about setting up a job agent or receiving emails, contact Career Services at 906-227-2800 or e-mail your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you were previously subscribed to the JOBOPPS listserv, you will no longer be receiving emails about job postings. This mailing list will be discontinued on February 1, 2013.
You can set up a Job Agent to receive these postings. To do so, follow the directions above. Click on Advanced Search and put "Upper Peninsula" in the "Location" category. You will receive all positions we post in the Upper Peninsula. You can narrow this down by choosing different "Position Types" (Full-time, Part-time Off-Campus, etc.).
To completely unsubscribe from JOBOPPS, send an e-mail with "unsubscribe jobopps" in the subject line.