Through Cat Career Tracks/Handshake, you are able to receive automated emails when a job you are interested in has an upcoming application date, Employer posts new jobs, reminders on your favorite jobs, and even when you start to apply for a job, and don't complete it yet. This can help to streamline your job search efforts.
How to Set Up a Job Agent:
- Log into Cat Career Tracks/Handshake:
- Students: Log in through MyNMU and click on Cat Career Tracks under the 'Student Services' tab.
- Alumni – https://nmu.joinhandshake.com/
- Click on your name in the top right hand corner.
- Click on 'Notifications.'
- Click 'Edit Notification Preferences.'
- Follow the instructions, and click on the areas where you would wish to receive emails for.
Log in to Cat Career Tracks/Handshake to get started today!
If you have any questions about setting up a job agent or receiving emails, contact Career Services at 906-227-2800 or e-mail your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.