Individuals who have earned a high school diploma/equivalent or degree who intend to enroll in undergraduate courses for personal/professional development (not to pursue a degree at this time) may enroll as non-degree students.
- Non-degree students who have not yet earned a baccalaureate degree are limited to a maximum enrollment of eight credit hours during any enrollment period. Non-degree students who hold a baccalaureate degree or higher are not subject to a credit-hour limit.
- Non-degree students must meet all course prerequisites..
- Non-degree students are generally not eligible for financial aid.
- Credit earned as a non-degree student may be applied toward degree programs.
Non-degree Application Instructions:
- Complete the undergraduate application for admission form. If you have previously applied, please notify the Admissions Office. We keep previous applications on file for one year.
- Applicants may pay the non-refundable $35 application fee online, or by phone (1-800-682-9797 or 1-906-227-2650) or may mail a check or money order. Application fee waivers and exceptions may be available.