Wildcat Weekend is NMU's open house event for those wanting to visit NMU in a large group event setting.
Online registration for the March 17, 2018 event has closed.
Walk-ins welcome. Check-in at Jamrich Hall between 8:00-8:30 a.m.
Please contact NMU's Admissions Office at 1-800-682-9797 or 906-227-2650 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
When is the event?
- Saturday March 17, 2018 (We hope you can join us.)
Who should attend?
- Students who would like to learn more about
Northern Michigan University
- Family members and other guests
What will I get out of attending Wildcat Weekend?
- Campus tour
- See a residence hall room
- Have lunch on campus
- Sample an NMU academic experience
- Meet current students, faculty, and staff ready to answer all of your questions
- Chat with your admissions counselor
- Meet other students interested in becoming NMU Wildcats
- Learn more about NMU and the Marquette community
Wildcat Weekend Resources
Looking for additional ways to visit campus? Schedule a personal visit at your convenience with our Campus Visit office.
Winter weather statement: Wildcat Weekend will be canceled if the university is closed due to inclement weather on Friday or Saturday. We will e-mail everyone who pre-registered by Thursday with news about the forecast. Also, feel free to call NMU’s weather information line at 906-227-BRRR (2777) or check NMU’s homepage (nmu.edu) for school closing information. We are hopeful that the weather and driving conditions will be fine, but want to let you know the plan if we do encounter inclement weather severe enough to close the university on Friday or Saturday.