For maximum aid consideration and to help ensure your aid is in place by the time tuition is due, please file your Free Application for Federal Student Aid annually by March 1.
If a family experiences situations such as the loss of a job, retirement, separation or divorce, death, or excessive out of pocket medical expenses not covered by insurance, they should complete a "Request for Re-Evaluation of Financial Assistance" and provide supporting documentation. The forms are available here. Please feel free to contact our office to speak to a Financial Aid Counselor regarding your situation. "
SELECTED FOR VERIFICATION?
Updates can be viewed on MYNMU using the steps below:
1. Log in to your MYNMU account with your NMU log in
2. Select Admitted to NMU OR Student Services tab
3. New Students Select "View" in the Financial Aid Box OR
3. Continuing Students Select Financial Aid-Information
4. Choose Financial Aid Status under Financial Aid
5. Select the Academic Year
Select "You have been awarded" to view your award OR Select “Student Requirements” to view what's missing
Please do not email documents with personal identifying information, such as Social Security number, date of birth, etc.
Financial Aid Office 2107 Hedgcock•firstname.lastname@example.org•Phone: 906-227-2327•Fax: 906-227-2321