Wildcat Weekend is an open house event designed for prospective students interested in learning more about Northern Michigan University.
When is the event?
- Saturday November 8, 2014 (Registration will open on August 1, 2014.)
- Saturday March 21, 2015 (Registration will open on December 1, 2014.)
Who should attend?
- Students who would like to learn more about
Northern Michigan University
- Family members and other guests
What will I get out of attending Wildcat Weekend?
- Campus tour
- See a residence hall room (create your space now)
- Have lunch on campus
- Sample an NMU academic experience
- Meet current students, faculty, and staff ready to answer all of your questions
- Chat with your admissions counselor
- Meet other students interested in becoming NMU Wildcats
- Learn more about NMU and the Marquette community
Looking for additional ways to visit campus? Schedule a personal visit at your convenience with our Campus Visit office.
Winter weather statement: Wildcat Weekend will be canceled if the university is closed due to inclement weather on Friday or Saturday. We will e-mail everyone who pre-registered by Thursday with news about the forecast. Also, feel free to call NMU’s weather information line at 906-227-BRRR (2777) or check NMU’s homepage (www.nmu.edu) for school closing information. We are hopeful that the weather and driving conditions will be fine, but want to let you know the plan if we do encounter inclement weather severe enough to close the university on Friday or Saturday.