fall viewsThe Registrar's Office maintains all academic records for both current and former students.

Currently enrolled students are encouraged to regularly check both the general information, such as local and permanent addresses, as well as grades each semester, so that any possible inaccuracies can be addressed in a timely manner.

The registrar encourages every student to become familiar with NMU's current Academic Standards, Policies and Degree Requirements. Students with questions or concerns should make an appointment with their academic adviser to discuss academic requirements and course options.

Student academic records are protected by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), which is intended to protect the confidentiality of student records and to give students the right to access to their records to assure the accuracy of their contents.

If you are a current student, you can view your transcript online, along with other student information from by logging into my.nmu. Current students can also request official copies of their transcripts from the National Student Clearinghouse link at my.nmu.

Former Students can request a transcript online at the National Student Clearinghouse secure website. The NCS website will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. Each address must be submitted as a separate request. Order status and updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online.

If you have questions about your student record, please contact the Registrar's Office or browse freely through the abundant information available on the Registrar's website.