Richard M. Popp, chair
H. Sook Wilkinson
Stephen L. Guilis, Jr.
L. Garnet Lewis, ex officio
David S. Haynes, ex officio
Approved 2/17/00, Revised 10/5/01, Revised 5/3/02
Membership on the Executive Committee shall be as follows:
- The immediate past Chair of the Board, who will serve as Chair of the Executive Committee;
- The current Board Chair (ex-officio);
- The current Board Vice Chair;
- An at-large member of the Board;
- One Board member identified as alternate;
- The President of the University (ex-officio), with the provision that when the President’s compensation or evaluation is before the committee, the President is excused unless invited to remain.
Terms of the committee members shall be one calendar year.
The duties and functions of the Executive Committee include, but are not restricted to, the following:
- Consider and review such projects and proposals for modification or adjustment in the general policies and affairs of the University as may be referred to the Committee by the President or by the Board of Trustees;
- Consider such special problems as may be referred to it from time to time by the President or the Board of Trustees;
- Conduct an annual performance review of the President, based upon mutually-agreed upon goals and objectives developed from the President’s letter of appointment and from previous stated goals and objectives developed by the President and approved by the Board of Trustees;
- Review, at least on an annual basis, the compensation of the President.