Learn more about opportunities to join Northern Michigan University's excellent faculty and staff. Open Positions
Northern Michigan University is working diligently to keep faculty and staff informed about the decisions and actions it is making regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. This page will be updated as new information becomes available.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Family First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- Family First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) Employee Rights Poster
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) Frequently Asked Questions
Telecommuting Tips and Checklists
- Telecommuting Expectations & Checklist for Managers
- Telecommuting Expectations & Checklist for Employees
- 'Work from Anywhere' Technology Instructions
Managing your Stress and Anxiety
Human Resources•906-227-2330•firstname.lastname@example.orgNMU’s Human Resources office is located in room 105 of the Cohodas Building located at 1401 Presque Isle Avenue.