Substitute Teachers

The following information is made available to assist educators looking to substitute teach in the Marquette-Alger School District area.  All NMU education majors are encouraged to obtain a sub permit before student teaching.

  • To obtain a substitute teaching permit, contact your local intermediate school district or Regional Education Service Agency to obtain the necessary forms.

For more information, go to