NMU Online Teaching Fellows is a professional development initiative sponsored by the Office of Extended Learning and Community Engagement and facilitated by the Center for Teaching and Learning. Its goal is to develop faculty expertise in the design, development, and delivery of online courses in order to build and enhance online programs.
There are two intensive Teaching Fellows programs. Program 1 is a foundational program. There are typically two offerings of Program 1 each year.
Program 2 is a more advanced program that aims to produce online leaders and courses that meet Quality Matters standards. Program 2 is typically offered once per year.
Program 1 - Offered Completely Online for First Time in Summer 2020
- Program 1 Fact Sheet
- Program 1 Summary (includes more details - read before applying!)
- Program 1 Summer 2020 Dates (read before applying!)
- Program 1 application
- Program 2 Fact Sheet
- Program 2 Summary (includes more details - read before applying!)
- Program 2 Winter 2020 Dates (read before applying!)
- Process and Criteria for Waiving Program 1
- Program 2 application
If you have any questions about the NMU Online Teaching Fellows Initiative, please contact the CTL at firstname.lastname@example.org.