NMU Online Teaching Fellows is a professional development initiative sponsored by the Office of Extended Learning and Community Engagement and facilitated by the Center for Teaching and Learning. Its goal is to develop faculty expertise in the design, development, and delivery of online courses in order to build and enhance online programs.
There are two intensive Teaching Fellows programs. Program 1 is a foundational program. There are typically two offerings of Program 1 each year, during Fall and Winter semesters.
Program 2 is a more advanced program that aims to produce online leaders and courses that meet Quality Matters standards. Program 2 is offered during the Summer semester.
- Program 1 Fact Sheet
- Program 1 Summary (includes more details - read before applying!)
- Program 1 Dates (read before applying!)
- Program 1 application -- Fall 2019 Cohort is full, please contact email@example.com if you would like to be placed on a waiting list.
- Program 2 Fact Sheet
- Program 2 Summary (includes more details)
- Process and Criteria for Waiving Program 1
If you have any questions about the NMU Online Teaching Fellows Initiative, please contact the CTL at firstname.lastname@example.org.