The NMU Alumni Association is proud to offer our graduates email service, branded by NMU (@alumni.nmu.edu) and powered by Google Education.
- Improved mobile support
- Unlimited Google Drive and email storage
- Improved SPAM control
- Google Docs integration
- Google Talk/Hangouts integration
Your @alumni.nmu.edu email address/account can be created with any desired name. First initial followed by last name is commonly used, for example: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I set up my account?
First, your alumni status will be verified by providing the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Last four digits of social security number
- Current email address: A confirmation email will be sent to this address and will contain a temporary password and instructions for establishing your Gmail account and your initial log in.
Once alumni status is verified, you will set up your Gmail account.
- When prompted, enter your desired email address (email@example.com) and click “Create.” Your Gmail account will be created.
- Next a confirmation message will appear confirming your user name. A temporary password will be presented at this time. (This temporary password will also be sent to the email address you provided prior.)
- Log in and begin using your email and other services provided.
What if I already have an @alumni.nmu.edu email account?
If you already have an @alumni.nmu.edu email account, you will login at gmail.com.
I forgot my password. How can I reset it?
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the NMU Help Desk at 906-227-2468.Sign Up