Please notify the Human Resources office (227-2470) within 30 days of the birth or adoption of a child. If you do not add child(ren) within 30 days of the event, you will not be eligible to add until the next open enrollment period. In the case of adoption, you will be required to provide documentation indicating the date of your child’s placement in your home, the actual date of the adoption, or the date that the legal guardianship documents are filed with the court.
Please remember to provide the Human Resources Department the child(ren)’s Social Security Number and a copy of their birth certificate as soon as they become available.
Benefit offerings to consider:
- Add child to Medical Coverage
- Add child to Dental and/or Vision Coverage
- Change beneficiary information
- Add dependent life insurance coverage
- Adjust Flexible Spending Deductions (if enrolled)
- Adjust Dependent Care Deductions (if enrolled)
- Tax exemption changes