At its annual scholarships and awards ceremony each spring, the College of Business recognizes excellence in student academic performance and leadership contributions.
2013 College of Business Outstanding Graduating Senior
Each year, the College of Business recognizes a graduating senior for their outstanding academic work, campus leadership and personal qualities. This student is recognized by the College for 2012-2013 and was also recognized at the Honors Reception program.
- Joseph Short
2013 Beta Gamma Sigma Honorary Society Inductees
Discipline of Study Awards
These awards are given each spring to recognize outstanding achievement. Recipients are selected by the faculty in the respective disciplines.
- The Accounting Scholar Award
2013 Recipient - Heather Cardneau
- The Associate of Business Scholar Award
2013 Recipient - Liz Brandt
- The Computer Information Systems Scholar Award
2013 Recipient - Charles Wayman
- The Entrepreneurship Scholar Award
2013 Recipient - Clifton Blaeser
- The Finance Scholar Award
2013 Recipients - Kory Kaunisto
- The Management Scholar Award
2013 Recipient - Alyssa Celello
- The Marketing Scholar Award
2013 Recipient - Peter Johnson