Academic Year: 9a – 5p Monday through Friday
** When students are on break, the pharmacy will be 10a - 4p
Pharmacy Refill Line: 906-227-1167
The pharmacist is available to answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding medications, or to assist you in transferring your prescriptions.
- We provide both male and female preventative care (condoms, birth control).
- Over-the-counter items are stocked and we now have an expanded inventory.
- We can special-order if there is an item non-stocked. It is generally available the next business day.
- We will bill your pharmacy benefits card and we do participate with several programs. In the event it is not covered, we will provide you with an itemized receipt to submit on your own.
- We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Flex cards. Please remember to use your Flex/HSA Cards at the pharmacy at the time of service.
Reminder: Please bring your insurance card and/or pharmacy benefits card, and also provide a driver license identification when picking up prescriptions.
Please inform us anytime you have a change in address, phone or insurance information.
For information about medications, click HERE
Please Note: We do not carry stimulant medication (ADD/ADHD medications)
Pharmacy Program Participation
The Health Center pharmacy participates in several insurance programs, please provide your insurance card to your appointment so that we can verify your eligibility and submit your claim when we fill your prescription.
Some HMOs, PPOs and other managed care plans often do not allow out-of-area pharmacies to submit claims.
In situations where we cannot directly bill your insurer, we will provide you with an itemized bill that you may submit yourself.