President's Committee on Diversity
SEEKING NEW COMMITTEE MEMBERS
The President's Committee on Diversity (PCOD) at Northern Michigan University is currently looking to fill several vacancies (faculty, staff, student). Become part of the conversation as our community continues to implement strategies for broader inclusion and seeks to embrace and support diversity and inclusion. The time commitment: monthly meeting (currently the third Friday of the month), 1:30-3:00 p.m. (September-April).
How to apply:
- Name, email, phone
- A short personal statement (2-5 paragraphs)
- State why you are interested in becoming a member
- Indicate the membership type seeking (faculty, staff, student)
- Submit your info:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: The Office of Diversity and Inclusion, 1401 Presque Isle Avenue, Marquette, Mich. 49855
- Fax: 906-227-2249
Applications are due by 8 a.m., Friday, November 22, 2019.
Additional information on the committee and current vacancies may be found here: https://www.nmu.edu/diversitycommittee/members .
Northern Michigan University strives to be an inclusive community where differences are recognized as assets of the institution, respected attributes of the person and a valuable part of the university experience.
The Office of Diversity and Inclusion•501 Cohodas Hall•email@example.com•906-227-2000