President's Committee on Diversity
Committee Member Appointments
Applications for this year's vacancies reached over 30 for the five available committee seats. This is a wonderful sign that many people on Northern’s campus care about diversity, inclusion, and equity issues. Our committee would like to thank all candidates for their time and effort.
The following will begin their terms beginning February 21, 2020:
- Ms. Diana Vreeland, Director, International Programs; Ex-officio Appointment
- Dr. Mlado Ivanovic, Assistant Professor, Department of Philosophy; Faculty Appointment
- Mr. Ismail Msuya, Web Design/Developer, Olson Library; Staff Appointment
- Miss Diana Antonio, Pre-Med: Biochemistry, Spanish major, expected graduation May 2023; Student Appointment
- Mr. Jesús Quintana, Entrepreneurship, expected graduation May 2020; Student Appointment
- Mr. Bazile Panek, Native American Studies, expected graduation May 2022; Student Appointment
Northern Michigan University strives to be an inclusive community where differences are recognized as assets of the institution, respected attributes of the person and a valuable part of the university experience.
The Office of Diversity and Inclusion•501 Cohodas Hall•firstname.lastname@example.org•906-227-2000