STUDENTS WITH DISABILITIES AT NMU
- 90% are in good academic standing
- 70% have a non-visible disability
- Work on and off campus jobs
- Study abroad
- Participate in athletics
- Involved with student leadership opportunities
- Involved in their communities
.....are here because of their ABILITIES!
- Please schedule tests/quizzes during the NMU Disability Services Office hours between 8 am to 5 pm. The office is closed at 5 pm.
- Students are required to complete testing accommodation forms at least 5 business days prior to the test date.
- Please present a picture ID on test day.
- Continuing students please submit an accommodation request form for each semester of attendance.
- Forms may be submitted anytime during the semester.