Access to your Web course will officially begin on the first day of the semester. Sometimes instructors will post their materials to EduCat a few days early for you to review. Other instructors may send you and e-mail to provide guidance. Not all Web courses are conducted in the same fashion, so it is important that you review the specifics of that course.
- Log onto EduCat using your NMU user ID and password.
- Download your course syllabus and review the requirements to complete the course.
- Review any special notes from your course instructor and visit the site frequently to review any announcements or discussions in progress.
- Always check your NMU e-mail on a continuous basis.
- EduCat has an additional e-mail function as well and should be checked regularly as well.
- All times associated with EduCat courses are in Eastern Standard Time (EST). Be sure you plan your time appropriately to meet the deadlines.
- If you have questions, or are unfamiliar with a function within EduCat, please review the EduCat guide.
- If you experience problems with EduCat, contact the NMU Helpdesk.