This program was specifically designed to fit into the busy lifestyle of a working clinical laboratory technician. With the ability to complete all coursework online, most students will be able to complete their bachelor’s degrees in two years.
Clinical professionals are in great demand. Graduates from NMU’s programs have a job placement rate of nearly 100 percent and more than a 95 percent passing rate on national certification exams. Many also pursue advanced degrees.
- No loss of previous clinical laboratory science credits
- 100% of didactic course is online
- Complete the program at your own pace
- Designed to fit into the busy lifestyle of a clinical lab technician
- Ability to complete a workplace leadership minor (fulfills general education credits)
- NAACLS accredited program
Enrollment space is limited. To be formally admitted to Northern Michigan University’s Clinical Laboratory Science Online Bachelor’s Degree, students must complete the online MLT to MLS form.
Nicole Stachowicz, M.S., MB (ASCP)CM
School of Clinical Sciences
(906) 227-2808 | firstname.lastname@example.org