You may find this checklist useful when reviewing advisee's schedules as they complete their degree requirements.
- Investigated majors and careers of interest?
Identified courses required by majors of interest:
- liberal studies?
- graduation requirements?
- major course requirements?
- Reviewed liberal studies and graduation requirements already completed in divisions one through six?
- Identified options for completing upper-division, 300/400 level (three-credit minimum) requirement?
- Examined the laboratory requirements and how the course must be from natural science liberal studies list, and can be included within the natural science requirements?
- Given thought to where the world cultures requirement will be completed?
- Completed the health promotion (HP 200 and activity course) requirement?
- Selected courses for the upcoming semester to meet open liberal studies and graduation requirements?
- If undecided, prioritized possible majors of interest and identified exploratory (introductory) courses to take for those majors?
- Decided on desired courses schedule for the upcoming semester?
- Selected viable alternative courses and identified which first-choice courses they'll replace?
- Released adviser hold (if applicable) and explained MyNMU to students?