Technology and Occupational Sciences
The programs offered by the Technology and Occupational Sciences Department are designed to provide students with the knowledge and experience needed to hold management or technician-level positions in a variety of business or technical fields. The department offers two bachelor’s degrees and a number of one- and two-year programs designed to provide students with quick entry into rewarding careers.
- Automotive Service Technology - Associate of Technology
- Aviation Maintenance Technology - Associate of Applied Science
- Building Technology - Associate of Applied Science
- Climate Control Technology - Associate of Applied Science
- Food Service Management - Associate of Technology
- Industrial Maintenance Technology - Associate of Applied Science
Technical and Occupational Sciences Department•firstname.lastname@example.org•906-227-2141If you have college credit and want to find out what will transfer to NMU, please visit www.nmu.edu/transfercredit.