Rettig Nursing Technology Center
The Rettig Nursing Center Technology Center, or the NTC as it is called on campus, is used for individual and group learning. The center has simulation and specialty labs, medical supplies and equipment, skills practice modules, study space, a small reference library and a wide variety of resources available to facilitate and assist students in completing course requirements.
NTC Physical Layout: click here for floor map!
On occasion hours may vary, please check with the front desk to confirm at (906) 227-2615.
- Monday – Thursday 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Sunday Will Vary - Check at the NTC Desk
- NTC Clerk: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 906-227-2615
- Location: 1609 West Science
- Eva Vigo, email@example.com
- Phone: 906-227-2942
- Location: 1609E West Science
At the front desk students can:
- Check out required DVD and VHS programs for viewing, required readings, medical supplies and equipment for skills practice or outside project use, DDST kits for child development evaluation and more.
- Get checked off on required assignments and skills practice.
- Sign up for skills test outs.
- Reserve rooms and video cameras.
- Access nursing reference library.
- Request information on scholarships.