Online BSN applications for the fall 2017 semester are being accepted until February 1, 2017 using the link below.
To apply to Northern Michigan University, please visit our Admissions Web site. There you will find all the information and applications you need to apply to the university.
School of Nursing paper applications and documents are in .pdf format. To get a .pdf reader go here.
- Nursing Application Checklist
- BSN Online Application - Fall 2017 applications will be accepted from January 1-February 1, 2017
- BSN Online Application FAQ's
- Post Baccalaureate Pre-requisite checklist updated fall 2016
- RN-BSN Application
- Practical Nursing application 2016
- DNP Application (Next cohort will start in fall 2018; not accepting applications)
- For additional DNP application materials that are required please click here
Thank you for applying to Northern and the School of Nursing.