Skip to content
- Bureau of Economic Analysis is a government site that provides a wealth of statistical information on the United States economy.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics provides statistics on labor data in the United States.
- Centre for Entrepreneurship Education and Development - CEED - Centre for Entrepreneurship Education & Development Incorporated is an innovation centre that assists governments, organizations and communities in helping people achieve their potential through entrepreneurship. Its goal is to try to help build "local capacity for local solutions.” Its mission is to nurture entrepreneurship in people by acting as a catalyst in the areas of entrepreneurship education, research and program design, professional development and community entrepreneurship.
- College Board provides information on the costs for attending college in various states.
- The Consortium for Entrepreneurship Education - This page is for teachers, instructors, program developers and others who help students of all ages find their own entrepreneurial opportunities.
- Economagic.com is a comprehensive site of free, easily available economic time series data useful for economic research, in particular economic forecasting. It was developed in 1996 to help students in an Applied Forecasting class.
- The Federal Reserve Board protects the credit rights of consumers, supervises and regulates their banks, conducts U.S. monetary policy and provides key financial services.
- The Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis provides information on the ninth district of the Federal Reserve System (FRS) and offers information on the entire structure of FRS in which the Federal Reserve Bank in Minneapolis is a member. The Upper Peninsula of Michigan is a member of the ninth district in Minneapolis.
- Kauffman Foundation - A quality education is the foundation for self-sufficiency, preparing young people for success in college and in life. Many young adults will work in businesses started by entrepreneurs. Some will become entrepreneurs themselves, providing jobs and wealth for society..
- The Library of Economics and Liberty offers monthly articles on economic topics and a moderated economics blog. Its intent is to make resources available for students, teachers, researchers and aficionados of economic thought.
- Council for Economic Education - The national Council on Economic Education (CEE) is a nationwide network that leads in promoting economic literacy with students and their teachers. The CEE's mission is to help students develop the real-life skills they need to succeed: to be able to think and choose responsibly as consumers, savers, investors, citizens, members of the workforce and effective participants in a global economy.
- National Foundation for Teaching Entrepreneurship - Through entrepreneurship education, NFTE, which is also referred to as Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship, helps young people from low-income communities build skills and unlock their entrepreneurial creativity.
- Northern Initiatives - Your online business information and learning center for Upper Peninsula economic development and business opportunities and resources.
- REAL (Rural Entrepreneurship Through Action Learning)
CFED (Corporation for Free Enterprise Development) REAL www.cfed.org/focus.m?parentid=32&siteid=341&id=341
- Resources for Economists provides links to the many economic resources available on the Internet. It includes the work of academic and practicing economists, provides links to journals, data, news articles and the like. Over 700 links are provided here.
- Enactus - Enactus is a global non-profit organization active in more than 40 countries. Enactus is funded by financial contributions from corporations, entrepreneurs, foundations, government agencies and individuals.