Membership and programs are open to anyone interested in pursuing intellectual, recreational, and/or social activities. Membership is $30 per person per year (July 1 - June 30).Beginning in July of 2022 membership will be $40 per person. Membership is open to adults of any age. You do not need to be a member to attend programs and events, but members enjoy benefits.
- Reduced class prices Most classes are $3 for members and $6 for nonmembers, although a few classes each season have a charge for materials. Beginning in November classes will be $10 dollars for nonmembers.
- Advanced e-mailing of program/event booklet for next term.
- No meetings, but you will meet other NCLL members as you attend classes. We gather socially at our fall and winter kickoffs and in May at our annual meeting (our one and only official meeting) to elect board members.
- Offer to serve on the 14-member Board of Directors that coordinates NCLL's activities through four standing committees: curriculum, membership/publicity bylaws and finance.
- Participate in an existing interest group, or start and manage a new one.
- Contact the NCLL office for more information, (906) 227-2979 or NCLL@nmu.edu
The same form is used for class and membership registration. THE WINTER 2021 - 2022 REGISTRATION/MEMBERSHIP FORM CAN BE FOUND HERE, AND THE WINTER 2021 - 2022 PROGRAM DESCRIPTIONS CAN BE FOUND HERE. The guide that refers to information in both is found HERE
**Remember to sign the waiver section the Registration form.
A newly signed waiver is needed beginning July 1 each year and is good until June 30 of the following year. **
Gift Memberships ~ A meaningful gift idea!
To give a gift membership to a special person, fill in the recipient’s information in the space provided on the registration form.
Please return your completed registration form with check written to Northern Michigan University to:
Northern Center for Lifelong Learning
406 Cohodas Hall, 1401 Presque Isle Ave.
Marquette, MI 49855
If you have questions or would like more information, contact us at (906) 227-2979 or NCLL@nmu.edu