Membership and programs are open to anyone interested in pursuing intellectual, recreational, and/or social activities. Membership is $30 per person per year (July 1 - June 30). Membership is open to adults of any age. You do not need to be a member to attend programs and events, but members enjoy benefits.
- Reduced class prices Most classes are $3 for members and $6 for nonmembers, although a few classes each season have a charge for materials.
- Advanced mailing of program/event booklet for next term.
- No meetings, but you will meet other NCLL members as you attend classes. We gather socially at our fall and winter kickoffs and in May at our annual meeting (our one and only official meeting) to elect board members.
- Offer to serve on the 14-member Board of Directors that coordinates NCLL's activities through four standing committees: curriculum, membership, publicity and finance.
- Participate in an existing interest group, or start and manage a new one.
- Contact the NCLL office for more information, 227-2979 or NCLL@nmu.edu
The same form is used for class and membership registration. Even if you are not registering for classes, download and complete the Registration form and on the Yearly Membership line, fill in the number of memberships and the total amount.
**Remember to sign the waiver section the Registration form.
A newly signed waiver is needed beginning July 1 each year and is good until June 30 of the following year. **
Gift Memberships ~ A meaningful gift idea!
To give a gift membership to a special person, fill in the recipient’s information in the space provided on the registration form.
Please return your completed registration form with check written to Northern Michigan University to:
Northern Center for Lifelong Learning
406 Cohodas Hall - NMU
1401 Presque Isle Ave
Marquette, MI 49855
If you have questions or would like more information, contact us at 227-2979 or NCLL@nmu.edu