Northern Michigan University houses more than 650 members of the campus community in its well-maintained apartments and townhouses. The on-campus apartments feature one, two, and four-bedroom units.
Northern Michigan University provides apartment housing for:
- Single students who are at least 21 years old, have lived in a university or college residence hall for at least 4 semesters or have earned at least 56 credit hours.
- Married or single parent students who are enrolled in at least 8 credit hours per semester (or a total of 24 credits per year).
- Single graduate students who are enrolled in at least 6 credits per semester (or a total of 16 credits per year).
- Faculty and staff employed full-time at the university (when space permits).
Single students may request to live in the same apartment as long as each person has requested the other regardless of gender identity.
Tobacco Free: Northern Michigan University is a tobacco-free campus. The use of any tobacco product including but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes, chewing tobacco, and e-cigarettes is prohibited in or on any property owned by NMU (with the exception of the NMU golf course and personal vehicles with the windows closed). Please visit www.nmu.edu/tobaccofree for more information.
Other Important Information
- How to keep Mold and Mildew from forming in your apartment
- Laundry facilities are located in or near each apartment building
- Tenant parking is adjacent to buildings
- Tenants may transfer apartments (within certain guidelines)
- Children play areas are located near buildings
- Well-trained and helpful community advisers
- Prompt and friendly maintenance staff
- Apartment advisory boards
How to write your address
First and Last Name
Apartment Address and Apartment #
Marquette, MI 49855
|1220 Center St. Apt # ____|
|1603 Lincoln St. Apt # ____|
|1220 Norwood St. Apt #____|
1701 Lincoln St. Apt # ____
|Woodland||900 Norwood St. Apt # ____|