Residence Hall and Apartment Applications
To complete an active housing application, log in to your MyNMU account, and then go to the "housing portal" at the bottom of either the "Admitted to NMU" or "Student Services" tabs. The applications can then be found under the "applications and forms" tab at the top of the page.
Current Residence Hall Applications include:
- 2020-2021 Residence Hall Applications (for students who are new to the residence halls)
Current Apartment Applications for New Tenants include:
- 2020-2021 Apartment Applications - Single Students
- 2020-2021 Apartment Applications - Student Family
- Please note: if you are looking for an apartment application, but do not see one, please contact our office.
Application, Roommate, and Room Selection Instructions and Guides
- Housing Application and Roommate Selection Guide - 2020
- Room Selection Guide - Spring Sign Up for returning students - 2020
- Room Selection Guide - New Students - 2020
Summer Housing Application
Other Housing Applications
All forms are available in Adobe's PDF format for viewing and printing. To use them you must install Adobe's free Acrobat reader on your computer.
- Application for an Exception to the University's Housing Requirement
- Request for Medical Information
- Contract Release Applications are available, but students must meet with their resident director (or the coordinator of apartment services for for students living in a single student apartment) to pick up the application.