Membership is $20 per person per year (July 1 - June 30). Membership is open to adults of any age.
You do not need to be a member to attend classes, but members enjoy important benefits.
- Reduced class prices Most classes are free to members, although a few classes each season have a charge. Fees for members are lower than non-members.
- Early registration Our membership book, announcing the classes for the upcoming season, is sent to members a couple weeks before the new classes begin, so members have an opportunity to register before classes are announced to the public.
- No meetings, but you will meet other NCLL members as you attend classes. We gather socially at our fall and winter kickoffs and in May at our annual meeting (our one and only official meeting) to elect board members.
- Offer to serve on the 14-member board of directors that coordinates NCLL's activities through four standing committees: curriculum, membership, publicity and finance.
- Participate in an existing interest group, or start and manage a new one. Contact the NCLL office for more information, 227-2979 or NCLL@nmu.edu
Complete the Course Registration form and on the Yearly Membership line, fill in the number of memberships and the total amount.
Or, if you are not registering for any classes at this time, you can print out and complete the Membership Form, then send it to the office with your payment. As soon as we receive it, we will send you (via mail or e-mail) a copy of the newsletter for the current season, listing all the classes.
If you have questions or would like more information, contact us at 227-2979 or NCLL@nmu.edu
Please return your completed form with your payment to:
Northern Center for Lifelong Learning
406 Cohodas Hall - NMU
1401 Presque Isle Ave
Marquette, MI 49855