- Payment is expected at the time services for pharmacy copays/charges. For clinic/lab, we will bill insurance and copays/deductibles will be applied to student account
- The Health Center accepts cash, checks, credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, Discover)
- These charges will be handled in accordance with university business office policies and procedures.
- Prompt payment of your balance will ensure that no holds are placed on your account.
- If you choose to use your university account, payment of your bill can be made at the Student Service Center in C.B. Hedgcock Building. Limits may be placed on accounts.
- Direct billing is made to the University's insurance fund for covered benefits. There is no copay on office visits for university insurance.
- Non-covered charges will be your responsibility. (e.g. pharmacy co-pays, over the counter non-prescription pharmacy items). Please use your Flex Benefits Card at time of service at the Health Center as these cards cannot be used at the Student Services Center.