- Payment is expected at the time services are provided.
- The Health Center accepts cash, checks, credit cards or you may charge your bill to your university account. (Keep your account in good standing, once you are unable to charge, payment will be required at the time of service or you will no longer be eligible to be seen at the Health Center)
- These charges will be handled in accordance with university business office policies and procedures.
- Prompt payment of your balance will ensure that no holds are placed on your account.
- If you choose to use your university account, payment of your bill can be made at the Student Service Center in C.B. Hedgcock Building. Limits may be placed on accounts.
- Direct billing is made to the University's insurance fund for covered benefits. There is no copay on office visits for university insurance.
- Non-covered charges will be your responsibility. (e.g. pharmacy co-pays, over the counter non-prescription pharmacy items). Please use your Flex Benefits Card at time of service at the Health Center as these cards cannot be used at the Student Services Center.