Tips for Your Visit
Tips for getting the most out of your visit to the Health Center:
- Call and schedule an appointment at 906-227-2355. Patients arriving without an appointment will be evaluated by the nurse. Depending on the nature and urgency of the medical problem you may be treated immediately, scheduled for an appointment later in the day, or referred elsewhere.
- If you are a new patient, bring along any medications you are using.
- Please bring your most current health insurance card with you to your appointment.
- Use our health information links to obtain information about first aid and home care for minor injuries and illnesses.
- For pharmacy prescription refills, call the refill line at 906-227-1167. Please allow three working days in order for your prescription to be ready.