Report Guidelines and Sample Reports for Internal Grants
These guidelines apply to recipients of Faculty Research Grants, Peter White Scholar Grants, Reassigned Time Awards, and Curriculum Development & Instructional Improvement Grants.
Within one month after the end date of a project, the grant recipient must submit a Final Project Report to each of the following: Their immediate supervisor, their College Dean, and the Grants & Contracts Office (email@example.com). Faculty may not apply for a subsequent internal grant if they have not submitted a Final Project Report for a previous grant.
The upper left-hand corner of the first page of the report must include the award recipient's name, the original title (on the proposal), and the semester and year of the award. Please use this form as a guideline for the final report.
The Final Project Report must briefly address the following:
- What was done? (Summarize the project activities.)
- What were the results?
- What was produced (publication, presentation, creative work, etc.)?
- What further research might this lead to?
- What sources of external grants did you (or might you) seek?
- Detail the actual budget expenditures.