Degree or Program Details
- Accounting ACT 230 and ACT 240
- Economics EC 201
- Finance FIN 351
- Marketing MKT 230
- Management MGT 240
- Information Systems CIS 212
- Managerial Communications MGT 344
- Operations Management MGT 325
- Statistics MA 171
Decisions regarding the admissions, acceptability of proposed substitutes for Phase One requirements, and overall MBA requirements will be made by the Faculty Director of the MBA Program. Relevant professional experience may be substituted for some or all of the Phase One Foundation Courses.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- An undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- A GMAT score of 500 or higher.
- Two years of relevant professional work experience.
Applicants are required to write a statement of purpose, indicating why they wish to pursue this degree. The results of the GMAT, the applicant’s undergraduate grade-point average, and relevant work experience will be evaluated together to determine eligibility for the program.
Applicants who are not native English speakers are required to submit a score of 550 or above on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) prior to having their application considered.
Application materials are reviewed by a three person faculty graduate screening committee. Applications are accepted throughout the year.
For department information or additional degree requirements, click here
|Total Credits Required for Degree||36|