best it can be. Here are the first steps to start your graduate studies:
- Fill out the appropriate Application for Admission to the College of Graduate Studies. There is an application for degree-seeking students and one for non-degree students wishing to take an occasional class, Hot Topics course or professional development course.
- Browse through this Graduate Bulletin to explore the programs and courses that interest you.
- Create a course worksheet listing which classes you’d like to take first. Current and immediately upcoming course offerings are listed on mynmu.nmu.edu.
- Once you’re admitted, you’ll be assigned to an adviser who will review your plan of study and class selections with you.
- You’ll also receive instructions for getting a user name and password, which will allow you to log in to mynmu.edu and register for classes (you can view the course offerings without a password). Your course schedule and tuition bill will be posted here.
- Pay tuition, buy your books and go to class!