Student Forms

MFA forms:

MA forms:

Travel forms:

  • Special Projects Funding (pdf) - to be used to request moneys for travel from the English Department, College of Arts & Sciences, and School of Graduate Studies. Student are much more likely to receive funding if they are presenting a paper.
    Special Projects Funding (doc)
  • Student Travel/Northern FundPriority for funds is given to students who have been invited to present a paper at a professional conference directly related to their academic discipline. Secondary priority is given to students who request funds to participate in leadership or professional development activities related to their student organization.

  • ***NMU Travel Policy*** - Included as a reminder of reimbursement amounts including meals and mileage.

Miscellaneous forms:

  • Internships - Graduate Students use this form: Research/Practicum Credit Form and submit with a proposal which also clearly states if this is your capstone project or not