Cat Career Conference
The Cat Career Conference is your opportunity to jump-start your career and professional development. Join us on Saturday, November 1, 2014 for this day-long conference at the University Center to learn about how you can take charge of your future! With four tracks and twenty sessions to choose from, you can tailor your conference experience to fit your needs.
Registration for this event will begin on September 22, 2014. Pre-registration is required, as space is limited.
Registration will only be available to current NMU students. Alumni are welcome to attend if there are still open spaces after October 25, 2014. An invitational email will be sent out at that time if space is available. Registration will be on a first-come-first-serve basis at that time. At this time we do not plan to accept registrations from non-alumni/non-students.
For more information, students should log in to Cat Career Tracks and search "Events" or visit www.nmu.edu/careerservices/events.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Friday, July 29, 2016
- NMU Alumni Wine Tasting Event at Bullfrog Creek Vineyard Hosted 5:00 am
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Thursday, September 22, 2016
- Construction Management and Engineering Technology Career Fair 1:00 pm