NCLL Registration Deadline: Tour of Big Bay
This will be a three stop tour of Big Bay. This first stop will be a tour of the Thunder Bay Inn. This tour will be followed by a Dutch treat lunch at the Inn. The next stop is a tour of the historic Big Bay Lighthouse and grounds. Stop number three is at Big Bay Outfitters.
Date: Thursday, August 14
Times: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Location: Meet at Berry Events Center (east side)
Cost: Everyone pays $3 on the bus for the Lighthouse Tour and $1 to the bus driver the day of the event. Bring the correct change. Non-members pay an additional $5 to NCLL when they register for the class.
Presenter: Al Reynolds
Liaison for information: Al Reynolds, cell 906-360-4167; home 906-475-9836
Pre-register on the NCLL registration form, or call the office 227-2979 by the deadline, Tuesday, July 29.
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, October 08, 2015
- AmeriCorps National Civilian Community Corps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Wednesday, October 07, 2015
- Interest meeting: Faculty-Led Study Abroad in Cuba 5:00 pm
- Friday, October 09, 2015
- Family Weekend U.P. Fish Fry 4:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 14, 2015
- Beaumier Film Series 'Superior' 8:30 pm
- Wednesday, October 21, 2015
- 'My Path to Becoming a Super Bowl Champion' by LeRoy Butler 7:30 pm