NCLL Registration Deadline: Tour of Big Bay
This will be a three stop tour of Big Bay. This first stop will be a tour of the Thunder Bay Inn. This tour will be followed by a Dutch treat lunch at the Inn. The next stop is a tour of the historic Big Bay Lighthouse and grounds. Stop number three is at Big Bay Outfitters.
Date: Thursday, August 14
Times: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Location: Meet at Berry Events Center (east side)
Cost: Everyone pays $3 on the bus for the Lighthouse Tour and $1 to the bus driver the day of the event. Bring the correct change. Non-members pay an additional $5 to NCLL when they register for the class.
Presenter: Al Reynolds
Liaison for information: Al Reynolds, cell 906-360-4167; home 906-475-9836
Pre-register on the NCLL registration form, or call the office 227-2979 by the deadline, Tuesday, July 29.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Saturday, August 27, 2016
- NMU Day at Sands Speedway 5:00 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Monday, August 29, 2016
- Marquette Choral Society Registration Continues 6:30 pm