NCLL Registration Deadline: Iron Ore Heritage Trail Hike
Iron Ore Heritage Trail Hike in the Middle
Over the last few years we have hiked completed parts of the IOHT starting in Ishpeming at Winthrop Junction to Marquette and from Kawbawgam Road in Harvey to the Welcome Center. This hike will complete the section in the middle, from the Salvation Army to the Welcome Center. The approximately 4 1/2 mile one way walk will all be Black topped.
Date: Thursday, July 31; Rain date: Thursday, August 7
Times: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Location: Meet at Salvation Army in Marquette
Presenter/Title: Al Reynolds, IOHT Board Member, NCLL Board Member
Liaison for information: Al Reynolds, cell 906-360-4167; home 906-475-9836
Pre-register on the NCLL registration form, or call the office 227-2979 by the deadline, Tuesday, July 15.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Thursday, January 19, 2017
- Film Screening: 'FIGHT CLUB' 9:00 pm
- Third Thursday Jam brought to you by The Hiawatha Music Co-op Student Chapter and NMU Beaumier Center 5:30 pm
- Saturday, January 21, 2017
- Forming a Racial Equity Hub in the UP 11:00 am
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am