NCLL Registration Deadline: Iron Ore Heritage Trail Hike
Iron Ore Heritage Trail Hike in the Middle
Over the last few years we have hiked completed parts of the IOHT starting in Ishpeming at Winthrop Junction to Marquette and from Kawbawgam Road in Harvey to the Welcome Center. This hike will complete the section in the middle, from the Salvation Army to the Welcome Center. The approximately 4 1/2 mile one way walk will all be Black topped.
Date: Thursday, July 31; Rain date: Thursday, August 7
Times: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Location: Meet at Salvation Army in Marquette
Presenter/Title: Al Reynolds, IOHT Board Member, NCLL Board Member
Liaison for information: Al Reynolds, cell 906-360-4167; home 906-475-9836
Pre-register on the NCLL registration form, or call the office 227-2979 by the deadline, Tuesday, July 15.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, December 28, 2016
- NMU Hockey vs. Cornell Post-Game Reception 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 08, 2017
- Summer Employment Fair 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Winter Semester Job Fair 1:00 pm
- Tuesday, January 10, 2017
- Winter Professional Development Day: Writing Retreat 9:00 am
- Saturday, December 10, 2016
- Commencement Ceremony 10:30 am