NCLL Registration Deadline: Iron Ore Heritage Trail Hike
Iron Ore Heritage Trail Hike in the Middle
Over the last few years we have hiked completed parts of the IOHT starting in Ishpeming at Winthrop Junction to Marquette and from Kawbawgam Road in Harvey to the Welcome Center. This hike will complete the section in the middle, from the Salvation Army to the Welcome Center. The approximately 4 1/2 mile one way walk will all be Black topped.
Date: Thursday, July 31; Rain date: Thursday, August 7
Times: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Location: Meet at Salvation Army in Marquette
Presenter/Title: Al Reynolds, IOHT Board Member, NCLL Board Member
Liaison for information: Al Reynolds, cell 906-360-4167; home 906-475-9836
Pre-register on the NCLL registration form, or call the office 227-2979 by the deadline, Tuesday, July 15.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Monday, August 01, 2016
- Tobacco-free Anniversary Event 11:00 am
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Monday, August 22, 2016
- Marquette Choral Society Registration for "Messiah" 6:30 pm