NCLL Registration Deadline: Presque Isle Hike
Take a Hike/Stump a Forester!
Matt Watkeys, Forester, will lead a 2-hour hike on Presque Isle, identifying trees, habitats, bird and animal life. He welcomes questions about all things involved in forest management, which is his specialty. This promises to be an informative and enjoyable 'tour' of the park.
Date: Wednesday, July 9; Rain date: Thursday, July 10
Times: 2-4 p.m.
Location: Presque Isle Park, Bog Walk Parking Lot
Presenter: Matt Watkeys, Forester, Marquette County Conservation District
Liaison for information: Elizabeth J. Bates (Puck), 906-345-9295
Pre-register on the NCLL registration form, or call the office 227-2979 by the deadline, Wednesday, July 2.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, July 12, 2017
- 'The Nine Lives of a Cigarette Butt' Presentation 12:00 pm
- Friday, October 06, 2017
- Family Weekend All Day
- Friday, August 04, 2017
- NMU Night with the Timber Rattlers in Appleton, Wis. 5:30 pm
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017
- NMU College Night 6:00 pm
- Sunday, October 29, 2017
- Presidential Scholars Competition 6:00 pm