NCLL Registration Deadline: Presque Isle Hike
Take a Hike/Stump a Forester!
Matt Watkeys, Forester, will lead a 2-hour hike on Presque Isle, identifying trees, habitats, bird and animal life. He welcomes questions about all things involved in forest management, which is his specialty. This promises to be an informative and enjoyable 'tour' of the park.
Date: Wednesday, July 9; Rain date: Thursday, July 10
Times: 2-4 p.m.
Location: Presque Isle Park, Bog Walk Parking Lot
Presenter: Matt Watkeys, Forester, Marquette County Conservation District
Liaison for information: Elizabeth J. Bates (Puck), 906-345-9295
Pre-register on the NCLL registration form, or call the office 227-2979 by the deadline, Wednesday, July 2.
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- A Scandinavian Dinner 6:00 pm
- Saturday, May 07, 2016
- River Valley Hope Starts Here Challenge 7:00 am
- Saturday, August 27, 2016
- Moose on the Loose Family Fun Run and 5K 9:30 am
- Sunday, May 08, 2016
- Upper Peninsula Youth Orchestra 3:00 pm