NCLL Registration Deadline: Presque Isle Hike
Take a Hike/Stump a Forester!
Matt Watkeys, Forester, will lead a 2-hour hike on Presque Isle, identifying trees, habitats, bird and animal life. He welcomes questions about all things involved in forest management, which is his specialty. This promises to be an informative and enjoyable 'tour' of the park.
Date: Wednesday, July 9; Rain date: Thursday, July 10
Times: 2-4 p.m.
Location: Presque Isle Park, Bog Walk Parking Lot
Presenter: Matt Watkeys, Forester, Marquette County Conservation District
Liaison for information: Elizabeth J. Bates (Puck), 906-345-9295
Pre-register on the NCLL registration form, or call the office 227-2979 by the deadline, Wednesday, July 2.
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Saturday, June 11, 2016
- Hiawatha On The River 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 31, 2016
- NMU FINANCIAL AL AID AND ENROLLMENT CHANGES All Day