Check-in will begin at 11:30 a.m. on Monday, June 16 and end at 3:30 p.m. on Monday afternoon in the Gant/Spalding Lobby. Multiple walking campus tours will be offered during this time. If you are staying on campus, you will have time to settle in to your residence hall room as well. The welcome session will begin at 4:00 p.m. on Monday afternoon.
You and your guests can expect to be busy throughout the program until the session ends at noon on Wednesday, June 18.
For more information, visit www.nmu.edu/orientation
**This session is full
Most Popular Events
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Monday, August 29, 2016
- Marquette Choral Society Registration Continues 6:30 pm
- Thursday, September 22, 2016
- Construction Management and Engineering Technology Career Fair 1:00 pm