Biology Seminar: Winter Stream Habitat and Fish
Characterization of Varying Local Winter Stream Habitat and its Impact upon Coldwater Fish
Presented by: Jesse J. Haavisto; MS Candidate
Sponsored by: Department of Biology
Public is welcome.
Wednesday, March 26, 2014 at 11:00 a.m.
Location: Mead Auditorium, in the West Science Building
Most Popular Events
- Friday, March 31, 2017
- Polymorphism in Great Bear Lake (NT, Canada) and Rush Lake (MI, USA) : Expanding the Model of Lake Trout Diversification 4:00 pm
- Thursday, March 30, 2017
- PigStock: A Carribean Feast 4:00 pm
- NMU Red Cross Club Blood Drive 12:00 pm
- Gonzo Media Presents: 'Freaks' 9:00 pm
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship and Other Opportunities to Fund Your Education SkillBuilder 4:00 pm