Advancing Diversity at NMU
Advancing Diversity at Northern Michigan University by Dr. Mordean Taylor-Archer
Dr. Mordean Taylor-Archer is the Vice Provost for Diversity and International Affairs at the University of Louisville, a position she has held since 2001. She previously served as Associate Provost for Diversity and Dual Career Development at Kansas State University, where she was instrumental in recruiting and retaining faculty of color. Dr. Taylor-Archer has co-edited two volumes on the experiences of African American faculty and staff at predominantly white universities. In her presentation, she will discuss current best practices in recruiting and retaining faculty and staff and in creating an inclusive campus climate.
This event is co-sponsored by the Office of the President and the AAUP.
Wednesday, March 26, at 4 p.m. in the Mead Auditorium.
Most Popular Events
- Monday, July 11, 2016
- Preterm Labor Toolkit Event 6:00 pm
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Thursday, September 22, 2016
- Construction Management and Engineering Technology Career Fair 1:00 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 12, 2016
- Fall Semester Job Fair 1:00 pm