Date: Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Location: West Science 2904, Lecture Hall B
Details: The panel discussion will regard concussion research and recent studies, findings and topics related to concussions. Keynote speakers include: Julian E. Bailes, M.D., Marguerite Moore, Ph.D., J. Bryan Dixon, M.D., and Mark Lovell, Ph.D. To participate online with this event go to www.hopestartshere.org and login to virtually attend and find more information.
Warm-up: 5:00 p.m. Coffee and cookies served
Kick-off: 6:00 p.m. Panel Presentation.
Most Popular Events
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- A Scandinavian Dinner 6:00 pm
- Thursday, May 05, 2016
- NMU Retirees Association Spring Social 10:00 am
- Saturday, August 27, 2016
- Moose on the Loose Family Fun Run and 5K 9:30 am
- Saturday, April 30, 2016
- Commencement Ceremony 10:30 am
- Saturday, May 07, 2016
- River Valley Hope Starts Here Challenge 7:00 am