Date: Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Location: West Science 2904, Lecture Hall B
Details: The panel discussion will regard concussion research and recent studies, findings and topics related to concussions. Keynote speakers include: Julian E. Bailes, M.D., Marguerite Moore, Ph.D., J. Bryan Dixon, M.D., and Mark Lovell, Ph.D. To participate online with this event go to www.hopestartshere.org and login to virtually attend and find more information.
Warm-up: 5:00 p.m. Coffee and cookies served
Kick-off: 6:00 p.m. Panel Presentation.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016
- NMU FINANCIAL AL AID AND ENROLLMENT CHANGES All Day
- Friday, May 27, 2016
- Cat Packs Ore Dock Fundraiser 7:00 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Saturday, August 27, 2016
- Moose on the Loose Family Fun Run and 5K 9:30 am
- Sunday, September 18, 2016
- Homecoming All Day