Presentation: Feeding 10 Billion People
Controversial author, journalist, and food policy expert Raj Patel continuously challenges our presumptions about the global economy with his work both as a policy analyst and activist. He has worked for some of the most prestigious international organizations - and protested against them - and constantly works to find ways to improve the world's food system. His first book was "Stuffed and Starved: The Hidden Battle for the World Food System" and his latest, "The Value of Nothing," is a New York Times best-seller.
This event is sponsored by the Social Justice Committee, ASNMU, Platform Personalities, and the Student Activity Fee.
Most Popular Events
- Monday, July 11, 2016
- Preterm Labor Toolkit Event 6:00 pm
- Friday, September 09, 2016
- Comedian Tyler Boeh (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Thursday, September 22, 2016
- Construction Management and Engineering Technology Career Fair 1:00 pm
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 12, 2016
- Fall Semester Job Fair 1:00 pm