Presentation: Feeding 10 Billion People
Controversial author, journalist, and food policy expert Raj Patel continuously challenges our presumptions about the global economy with his work both as a policy analyst and activist. He has worked for some of the most prestigious international organizations - and protested against them - and constantly works to find ways to improve the world's food system. His first book was "Stuffed and Starved: The Hidden Battle for the World Food System" and his latest, "The Value of Nothing," is a New York Times best-seller.
This event is sponsored by the Social Justice Committee, ASNMU, Platform Personalities, and the Student Activity Fee.
Most Popular Events
- Wednesday, February 01, 2017
- 'World War I Remembered' Grand Opening 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- SpringHill Camps: Information Table 10:00 am
- Thursday, January 26, 2017
- Film Screening: 'Requiem for a Dream' 9:00 pm
- Sunday, February 05, 2017
- Vintage Ski Day 12:00 pm
- Friday, January 27, 2017
- Chinese New Year at the Wildcat Den 11:00 am