Garden City Public Schools Interviews
OFF-Campus Interviews: Saturday, March 1, 2014, 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM, Comfort Suites Conference Room (2463 US Hwy 41 W, Marquette, MI 49855)
Representatives from Garden City, Kan. will be in Marquette to discuss open teaching positions in our district.
Garden City, Kan. has multiple teaching positions open. Please come and see our representatives and discuss the opportunities that are abound in Garden City, Kan.
Call our office at (800) 276-5121 or (620) 805-7020 and speak with Christina to schedule your interview time. If you are unable to attend this event, please call our office and we would be glad to schedule a Skype interview with you, for a different date and time.
Most Popular Events
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- American Association of Geographers West Lakes–East Lakes Meeting 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- A Scandinavian Dinner 6:00 pm
- Saturday, May 07, 2016
- River Valley Hope Starts Here Challenge 7:00 am
- Saturday, August 27, 2016
- Moose on the Loose Family Fun Run and 5K 9:30 am
- Sunday, May 08, 2016
- Upper Peninsula Youth Orchestra 3:00 pm