Come and learn about the importance of legacy. This workshop will focus on a discussion of the statement, "I know that a true legacy leaves the world a better place than I found it." Join us to learn about what you can do to make the world a better place and create your own legacy.
The presenters for this workshop are Lori Kyllonen and Laurie Tallio, members of LIFE leadership. They are running a workshop series every other week.
Please register for this workshop at http://www.nmu.edu/studentleaderfellowship/node/50?processtype=parent&action=DisplayWorkshops&phase=phase2&elementid=&subaction=.
Most Popular Events
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- RIVALRY WEEK: Win reserved glass seats plus Zamboni ride! 11:00 am
- Friday, November 11, 2016
- Comedian Jeff Scheen (PrimeTime Productions) 8:00 pm
- Friday, October 28, 2016
- Digigogy: Toward a Pedagogy of Connection 12:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- Culture Presentation: Bangladesh 3:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 08, 2017
- Summer Employment Fair 1:00 pm